VCDS / VAG-COM Diagnostic Tool V10.6.0 / VAGCOM 10.6.0
VCDS (formerly called VAG-COM) is a powerful "virtually dealer level" PC / laptop based diagnostic tool for Volkswagen, SEAT, Skoda and Audi cars and light vans.
1. Reset all service indicators (including 2009 and later Audis and VWs)
2. Reads and clears all fault codes
3. Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc..
4. Retracts late model handbrake for pad change
5. Throttle body adaptions
1. Supports Basic Settings on control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocol.
2. Adds new UDS addresses and updated ODX data for 2011 models.
3. Support for new addresses in latest cars
4. Improved Readiness Screens with additional info
5. Full 64-bit support on systems which can use it.
6. New CODES file, now with over 14,000 fault code and measuring value texts.
7. Updated Label files; improved documentation for new and existing models.
8. Includes everything introduced in Beta versions versions 912, 10.3, and 10.4.
Release 10.6 works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT4 are no longer supported.