Sonata 2011 LED Daytime Light Introduction:
Daytime light ( DRL ) , is an automotive lighting ( For Automobile Safety) device on the front of
a roadgoing motor vehicle, installed in pairs, automatically switched on when the vehicle is moving forward,
emitting white, yellow, or amber light to increase the conspicuity of the vehicle during daylight conditions.
1. LED composition:
Each LED light has the left light (L), right-light (R) , the two LED lamps were placed in two car grille below the headlights.
2. Lamps consists of:
Each lamp from the circuit board, reflective bowl and light shell, lamp, cable composition.
3. Circuit board:
Each LED circuit board containing five high-power light-emitting diodes and complete electronic control components.
Sonata 2011 LED Daytime Light parameter:
1. Rated Voltage: DC 12V
2. Rated the total operating current: DC 1.12A
3. Rated total power consumption: 13.44W
4. Dimmer total current: DC 0.66A
5. Dimmer total power consumption: 7.92W
6. Maximum working voltage: DC 24V lasted 1 minute
7. Excess working voltage: DC 18V lasted 1 hour and
8. Continuous working time ≥ 24 hours, during which the maximum current fluctuations ≤ ± 2mA
9. The maximum surface temperature (shell) ≤ 60 °C (ambient temperature at 20 °C)
10. Color Temperature: 6000-6700K
11. Brightness: Between the 70-90LM (strict symmetry for two sides)